- Please ensure that you comply with all terms and conditions when purchasing tickets.
- The ticket holder is responsible for verifying the date, time, and place of the event.
- The ticket holder must recognize and abide by the General Taste Preservation Regulations.
- The resale of tickets is strictly prohibited.
- Tickets are non-cancellable, refundable, or exchangeable.
- By purchasing this ticket, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions and restrictions of the organizer before and during the event.
All prices include VAT.
- Ticket holders should arrive a minimum 30 minutes before showtime.
- Any inappropriate substances will be confiscated prior to entry to the arena being granted.
- No food or beverages brought from outside the arena will be allowed into the premises.
- The organiser will not bear liability for the loss or damage of any electronic devices, nor will it bear liability for the injuries of any attendees.
Smoking is not allowed, unless in specified areas.
- No professional cameras and video recorders are permitted at the venue.
- For Event Activations: Children under 3 years old are free and need to be accompanied by a guardian over the age of 18.
- The ticketholder consents to photographs, video, and sound recordings being captured and used in print and electronic media, including the internet, as an attendee at the venue..
- In the event of cancellation, postponement, or a change of the event date by the organization:
- The ticket is refunded as a credit to the customer's electronic wallet with the service provider.
- The customer is entitled to use the balance to purchase a new ticket for the same or any other event organized by the service provider.
- The balance must be utilized during the season period.